WHAT IS QFIT?
As a dancer, fitness has always been important to me. We often assume that dance is enough of a fitness regimen, but the truth is, due to repeated movements, dance tends to favor certain muscle groups over others.
Adding a complementary fitness routine allows you to maintain balance in your body and makes it easier to execute your dance moves. The gym was my answer to training that balance, but COVID and quarantine shut everything down.
QFit was created out of a desire to stay fit and flexible, despite quarantine restrictions and closures. It has since evolved into a balanced exercise routine of functional movement training that strengthens, tones, and stretches the entire body. Best of all, it can be done in a small confined space, with or without equipment. All you need is a mat. We can improvise the rest!
WITH QFIT 60 YOU...
💪 Get a great sweat
💪 Improve your range & mobility
💪 Increase your flexibility
💪 Feel stronger
💪 Stay physically active
💪 Have a solid day-to-day fitness routine that can be adjusted to your schedule
💪 Get access to the amazing QFit Crew Facebook Group — a supportive, motivated, and inspiring community that can help keep you accountable to your goals.
WE SWEAT TOGETHER!
If you sometimes lack motivation, you're not alone. QFit live workout replays and tutorials not only provide you with challenging exercises and breakdowns, but you'll also have me motivating and doing the entire workout WITH you.
QFit is not one of those workout programs where a coach appears prim and proper throughout the workout or just sits there telling you what to do. I am in the arena with you! I might start out looking presentable, but by the end of the workout, I am often drenched in a puddle of sweat, just like YOU! With QFit you can enjoy a challenging and rewarding workout and sweat without any judgment or need to meet some impossible standard.
PLANNING YOUR WORKOUTS
This EXACT program kept me physically, and mentally, fit, flexible, adaptable, and resilient through Quarantine and I continue to workout with these replays today.
With 60 days of live workout replays, you can easily choose the number of days you want to dedicate to accommodate your schedule and availability.
As you continue your membership, you will gain access to more workouts over time. As many of the workouts will challenge your body, I recommend repeating them over the course of a week to develop the awareness, control, and proper form for the movements.
You're always welcome to mix and match your workouts as well. This membership gives you the freedom to workout as often as you like and adjust your workouts to match your fitness goals.
Strength & Conditioning
These workouts include full-body circuits that will develop strength, stability, stamina & endurance. All exercises can be executed with bodyweight alone or with additional weights.
HIIT & Tabata
These workouts are designed to get your heart rate up with dynamic exercises repeated in Tabata intervals. Tabata intervals allow for focus and variety in exercises through in quick 4 minute bursts.
Yoga workouts balance out the strength and effort of Circuit and Tabata Training through a focus on breathing and flowing through a conscious and intentional Vinyasa flow.
- 200329 QFit Day 13 Yoga (58:01)
- 200330e QFit Day 14 Tabata (30min Bodyweight w Guest Gormack)📝 (34:16)
- 200331 QFit Day 15 Tabata (51:53)
- 200401 QFit Day 16 (Guest Gormack)📝 (70:03)
- 200402e QFit Day 17 Tabata (Guest Gormack) 📝 (53:02)
- 200403e QFit Day 18 Tabata (30min + weights)📝 (38:04)
- 200404e QFit Day19 Yoga (Hip Focus Flow) (43:59)
- 200405e QFit Day 20 Yoga (Balance & Twist Flow w Guest Camilo) (35:38)
- 200406e QFit Day 21 Circuit 📝 (44:05)
- 200407 QFit Day 22 (Guest Marion, Gormack) (59:09)
- 200408 QFit Day 23 (61:51)
- 200409e QFit Day 24 Tabata (30min Bodyweight)📝 (33:30)
- 200410 QFit Day 25 (+ Weights) (56:38)
- 200411e QFit Day 26 Yoga (Forward & Backbend Flow) (32:41)
- 200412e QFit Day 27 Yoga (Balance-Focused Flow) (38:07)
- 200413e QFit Day 28 Circuit (40min Bodyweight)📝 (39:35)
- 200414e QFit Day 29 Tabata (40min Bodyweight)📝 (42:51)
- 200415 QFit Day 30 (Guest Gormack)📝 (56:17)
- 200416e QFit Day 31 Tabata (40min Bodyweight)📝 (41:10)
- 200417 QFit Day 32 (+ Weights)📝 (52:23)
- 200418e QFit Day 33 Yoga (Twist & Flow) (42:44)
- 200419e QFit Day 34 Yoga (Backbend Focus Flow) (44:35)
- 200420e QFit Day 35 Circuit (45min Bodyweight)📝 (48:39)
- 200421e QFit Day 36 Tabata (45min Bodyweight)📝 (45:24)
- 200422 QFit Day 37 (Guest Miguel)📝 (60:06)
- 200423 QFit Day 38 Tabata📝 (61:07)
- 200424e QFit Day 39 Circuit (+ Weights)📝 (44:44)
- 200425 QFit Day 40 Yoga (Hip Openers) (57:09)
- 200426 QFit Day 41 Yoga (Back Bends & Bridges) (49:34)
- 200427e QFit Day 42 Circuit (40min Bodyweight)📝 (43:13)
- 200428e QFit Day 43 Tabata (45min Bodyweight)📝 (46:27)
- 200429 QFit Day 44 (Guest Gormack)📝 (62:44)
- 200430e QFit Day 45 Tabata (45min + Ankle Weights)📝 (44:23)
- 200501e QFit Day 46 Circuit (45min Bodyweight w Guest Camilo)📝 (46:52)
- 200502e QFit Day 47 Yoga (Single Leg Balances) (44:08)
- 200503e QFit Day 48 Yoga (Fast Flow + Hip Openers) (40:22)
- 200504e QFit Day 49 Circuit (50min + Weights & Broomstick)📝 (50:27)
- 210505e QFit Day 50 Tabata 📝 (49:44)
- 200506 QFit Day 51📝 (58:01)
- 200507 QFit Day 52 Tabata (Guest Gormack)📝 (60:20)
- 200508e QFit Day 53 Circuit (Slow & Controlled)📝 (47:50)
- 200509 QFit Day 54 Yoga (Twists & Lunges w Guest Camilo) (54:38)
QFIT CREW EXPERIENCE
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Dance & Fitness Membership
Dance & Fitness Tutorials, Tips, Classes and Workouts to improve your dancing technique and physical health.
Dance Database Membership
Get unlimited access to fun, challenging and informative salsa dance tutorials, tips and replays.
Yoga Sun Salutations Course
A Quick & Effective Sequence To Energize, Stretch & Strengthen Your Body
Spin Technique 1 - Solo Fundamentals On1 & On2
Everything you need to know about how to execute clean and precise single solo spins. For Men & Women.
Not ready to dive in?
Try this for FREE!
Follow along with this 7-day workout routine that includes Yoga for stretching, Circuit Training to build strength, and Tabata Interval Training to increase endurance and mobility. Each workout is fully guided with modifications for different fitness levels. Best of all, you can do these workouts from the gym or from the comfort of your home. And I'll be right there, putting in the work and working up a sweat with you!