Spin Technique 1 + LIVE Coaching
Spin Technique 1 Course + Live Coaching with Magna Gopal. Limited spaces available. Click to learn more.
"This course is really helpful. I didn't imagine there was so much background to spins. Magna's amazing as a teacher. Her explanations are very clear and I feel I've improved my technique."
- Luis V.
BENEFITS OF LIVE COACHING
Do you wish you could get your questions answered or have more personal attention when you're taking a course? We all do!
Live coaching is a faster and more effective way to your goals. You not only get all the course materials to practice as often as you need but with live coaching, you get a guided learning experience that guarantees you'll never be stuck.
- You have live access to one of the best instructors in the industry from the comfort of your home.
- You will be able to see and speak to me directly via video conferencing
- You can ask and have your questions answered
- You will receive detailed personalized tips designed to help you grow faster
- Your one-on-one sessions will deepen your understanding and body awareness
- You will master the fundamentals of spin technique
- You will feel more comfortable on the dance floor and/or on stage
- If you have a group of 5 or more dancers who you can meet with regularly, let me know and we can set up an interactive group coaching session for all of you.
CONTACT ME TO FIND OUT MORE
& REGISTER FOR LIVE COACHING
"It is reassuring to work with Magna. I feel she always has a solution to what I don't get yet. "
- Julia S.
DETAILS & HOW TO REGISTER
HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED WITH COACHING
- Contact me to find out about availability & pricing.
- After processing payment, I will register you directly into your preferred Spin Technique 1 course On1 or On2
- You will have access to all course materials as they are released over the 4 week period
- You will receive 2 full hours of one-on-one attention over a period of 5 weeks (split up weekly or bi weekly)
- We will schedule our sessions in a way that works for you
- You can work with me from the comfort of your home or wherever you are.
- Study the course materials
- Review & practice the exercises for 10-15 min at least 4 x week
- Record yourself weekly, especially at the beginning and end to get practical feedback
- Take notes of what's easy or difficult to make your next practice session more effective
- Complete the weekly Review & Questions Forms
- Ask questions
- Have fun!
"Magna doesn't only touch on the outer layer of each topic but she goes much deeper in details. She also encourages all of her students to practice and discover how they can improve on their own with the information she taught."
- Joan C.
Magna Gopal is one of the leading instructors and performers in the global salsa industry, world renowned for her teaching methods, her creative musicality and her ability to effortlessly connect, relate and transfer knowledge to anyone. Through her 20 years of experience, she has developed a keen awareness of body mechanics which combined with her compassionate and energetic personality and her belief that everyone can learn with the right teacher, makes her one of the most respected and sought after instructors in the industry.
I look forward to working with you!