Spin Technique 1 (ON1) + Live Coaching
Not open for registration.
Next Group Coaching
Session Begins JULY 14th!
Registration Open from July 4-13th
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course is for you if:
- You just started, know your basics and are learning spins & turns.
- You are an intermediate/advanced dancer who would like to deepen your understanding.
- You learned techniques that just don't work for you and want something that makes sense.
- You want the comfort of learning at your own pace instead of the rushed pace of a congress workshop.
- You don't want to spend the time and money on traveling to congresses just to attend a packed class.
- You want the freedom to train from anywhere, anytime.
- You want to be able to ask and have your questions answered as you go through the course.
- You want quality detailed instruction from one of the best instructors in the industry.
Our Goal For This Course:
"Magna doesn't only touch on the outer layer of each topic but she goes much deeper in details. She also encourages all of her students to practice and discover how they can improve on their own with the information she taught."
- Joan C.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over this 4 week course, I will walk you step-by-step through the fundamental elements of spins:
- Body Positioning
- Generating & Controlling Momentum
- Stopping on a Dime
- receive manageable chunks of instruction
- have time to practice and process that information
- have time to ask questions
- be able to really master each week's material before moving on
How To Make The Most Of This Course
This course is designed to not overwhelm you with information and to help you establish the building blocks for more advanced spins in the future. To make the most of this course:
- Review the week's instruction
- Spend 10-15 minutes every day to practicing that week's material with the aim of clear and precise execution
- Take note of what's easy or difficult to make your next practice session more effective.
- Ask questions during the Live Coaching sessions.
If you dedicate quality practice time, spins will eventually become second nature to you. Once you have that level of comfort and confidence, we can start to explore variations and more advanced combinations.
GUIDED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
I Will Be Right By Your Side (Course + Group Coaching)
Course + PRIVATE Coaching
Magna Gopal is one of the leading instructors and performers in the global salsa industry, world renowned for her teaching methods, her creative musicality and her ability to effortlessly connect, relate and transfer knowledge to anyone. Through her 20 years of experience, she has developed a keen awareness of body mechanics which combined with her compassionate and energetic personality and her belief that everyone can learn with the right teacher, makes her one of the most respected and sought after instructors in the industry.
"It is reassuring to work with Magna, I feel she would always have a solution to what I don't get yet. I like going deeply, with precision into the work, working on body awareness, getting tips, understand what we are doing and why."
- Julia S.
This course is closed for enrollment.
I look forward to working with you!